Items from our shop can be sent back to us within the statutory 14-day cancellation period. It is sufficient for you to contact us within 14 days upon receipt of goods. This is how to proceed:
Within 14 days from receipt of goods, you must inform us as to which items you are intending to return. Simply complete the withdrawal form template and either send it by post or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please explain which item(s) you want to return and why. This information is important, allowing us to possibly make respective improvements in the future.
- We will confirm the receipt of your wish to return items by email.
- We will send you a return label by email.
- Use the original packaging for the goods and attach the return label.
- Take the package to a DPD package shop.
- We will confirm the receipt of the returned goods.
- We will check that the product is unused and in a resalable condition.
- We will refund you the purchase price less shipping cost.
Instructions regarding cancellation rights
All legal and contractual details regarding returns are detailed within our cancellation rights as part of our General Terms and Conditions or in the menu under Service-Cancellation right.